Report "Using AI to Optimize Rental Investing"
The speaker is Severin Sadjina (BiggerPockets’ profile), a long-term rental investor from Norway.
Severin shares how he leveraged a scientific mindset, machine learning, and computer simulations to optimize several aspects of his REI journey.
- Show examples for how he uses machine learning to identify the best buy&hold deals.
- Reveal which factors give him the best prediction performance for market values and rental income estimates.
- Discuss which machine learning models have worked best so far.
- Briefly demonstrate the use of computer simulations to maximize profit and control risks on a portfolio level.
- Article "Hybridization of valuation procedures as a medicine supporting the real estate market and sustainable land use development during the Covid-19 pandemic and afterwards"
- Other Reports and Discussions of "REI Machine Learning" Round Table
- Subscribe to our "Virtual Meetups" mailing list right now.