The Novel “G.I. Keisha”
Some names and characteristics were changed according to the wish of the disinformation department.
The first day in the army
Kurt Wagner graduated from the Reserve Officers' Training Corps.
Together with a bachelor’s diploma, he received the rank of Lieutenant. On the appointed day, the Lieutenant arrived in the rocket division.
He introduced himself:
- Lieutenant Wagner, the head of the rocket crew.
The chief of the headquarters discontentedly said:
- Who’s idea was to send to us civil Lieutenants dressed in jeans?
You must go to the barber's. Have a rest in the officer hotel. At 5 o'clock p.m you come here in the uniform. Your troop is on the guard for 24 hours, you’re the chief of the guard. Repeat after me.
- Who’s idea was to send to us civil Lieutenants dressed in jeans? You must go to the barber's. Have a rest in the officer hotel. At 5 o'clock p.m you come here in the uniform. Your troop is on the guard for 24 hours, you’re the chief of the guard. Repeat after me.
The Lieutenant said over. At the end, he tried to say that he had never been on the guard. But the chief of the headquarters refused to listen. He gave the Lieutenant the book “Guard regulations” and pointed the door.
The first hours of the Guard the calm. The Lieutenant Wagner learned the Guard regulations in the officer’s room. Finally he decided to do stretching. He took a soldier with him and went to check the guard posts.
Soon the Lieutenant came back. There was a noise in the guardhouse. Sergeant Flores shouted at private Cooks.
Keisha Cooks just woke up and refused to go to the post. She was from a business troop. But for some reason, at the last moment, she was assigned to the guard along with the troop of Lieutenant Wagner. Keisha Cooks failed to relax before the guard and now her only wish was to continue sleeping. There were some rumors that she used to be in a gang.
The Lieutenant entered the room when private Cooks sharply raised her hand up. The sergeant instinctively cringed at the impending hit. But private Cooks only scratched her head and being satisfied put her hand down.
- Shun! - The sergeant shouted.
Lieutenant Wagner came to private Cooks:
- As Al-Capone used to say: “You can get more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word.”
- Al Capone (click to unwrap)
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone (January 17, 1899 – January 25, 1947), sometimes known by the nickname "Scarface", was an American gangster and businessman who attained notoriety during the Prohibition era as the co-founder and boss of the Chicago Outfit. His seven-year reign as crime boss ended when he went to prison at age 33.
“LL Capone - A Kind word and a gun”:
The Lieutenant continued:
- Let me add to to kind words of the sergeant the gun. Let’s play roulette.
- Russian roulette (click to unwrap)
Russian roulette is a lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger. Russian refers to the supposed country of origin, and roulette to the element of risk-taking and the spinning of the revolver's cylinder, which is reminiscent of a spinning roulette wheel.
The Lieutenant took off the gun, jerked the shutter. He took out and showed the clip of private Cooks:
- Can you see one bullet is missed. It’s left in the gun.
The Lieutenant hid the clip in his pocket:
- Now I will spin the roulette.
Lieutenant Wagner spinned the gun on his index finger, forward and backward for several time.
- Gunspinning (click to unwrap)
Gunspinning refers to the old west tradition and Hollywood legend of a cowboy gunslinger twirling his pistol around his trigger finger. Gunspinning is a western art such as trick roping, and is sometimes referred as gunplay, gun artistry, and gun twirling. Gunspinning is seen in many classic TV and film Westerns, such as Shane and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
It may be used as a flashy ending to a trick shot, or just to impress or intimidate an opponent.
Private Cooks followed him with a great interest. The Lieutenant stopped spinning the gun and put it to the forehead of private Cooks:
- Please scratch your head. I'll pull the trigger. If there is a shot, bingo! You mustn’t have to go to the post. But if there is no shot, then you must go to the post.
Private Cooks smirked:
- You will not shot. You are not the officer, you are a civil in the uniform. Moreover there is a lot of eyewitnesses to shoot a person without a weapon.
- You are absolutely right while talking about the witnesses - Lieutenant Wagner agreed. - Let’s go to my room. You will threaten, then I will shoot. And there is the only one witness left - it’s me.
The Lieutenant put the gun down and went to the officer’s rest room. Private Cooks followed him.
A Kind Word
In his room, the Lieutenant put the gun on the table. He picked up the book "Guard regulations":
- Let's start with a kind word. The charter says: "Carrying the guard is the fulfillment of a combat mission." You don't follow the sergeant’s orders in a battle. I hope you understand the consequences of your actions.
The Lieutenant threw the book on the table. But the throw was so strong that the book fell down of the table edge. He sighed and climbed under the table.
When the Lieutenant got up with the book, the gun barrel looked at him. Private Cooks held it like a gangster.
- Gangsta Style Shooting (click to unwrap)
Gangsta Style Shooting
Most probably, the reason why this technique came about is for use in robbing stores. When holding a gun correctly, it is nearly impossible to keep the gun pointed at the clerk should they duck behind the counter without re-positioning your entire body. When holding the gun sideways, however, it is much easier to quickly aim downwards at a ducking clerk. As store robberies are generally carried out at close range, and the gun is more a tool to intimidate the clerk than anything, the loss of accuracy is generally considered an acceptable trade off in order to keep the target under the gun at all times.
How To Shoot Gangsta Style:
The Lieutenant thought:
- When I pointed the gun at you, you smirked. But when you direct the gun, I don’t want to smile. Why so?
Private Cooks answered:
- Because I used to kill people, but you didn’t.
* * *
- Source of photos