Zoom Hackathon: Create REI CRM (Podio Based)
2020-08-23, Sunday, 12:00PM - 02:00PM EDT
>>> The meetup is over. <<<
Image by Flickr, CC BY-SA 2.0.
Hackathon (hacker + marathon) is a very popular format for IT meetings. Hackathon members together create something useful - program, screencast, article, video,...
Our Zoom hackathon will be like a Zoom meetup:
The goal of the hackathon
During the hackathon, we will create a small REI CRM based on the "Free" tariff plan from Podio. This tariff allows 5 employees and 500 records. This is enough for our CRM to organize seller work for your team.
Hackathon is recommended for RE investors who want:
- Learn how to work with Podio
- Jump from Excel or another CRM to Podio
- Delegate the lead generation to your VA.
Functions of our REI CRM
- Collecting lead information (seller and property data)
- Call script to evaluate seller reliability and property parameters
- Automatic preparation of information about real estate (AVR, similar properties, local labour market, neighboring schools...)
- MAO (Max Allowable Offer) calculator
- Email text generation with the offer to the seller.
See you at the hackathon.