Hi, I'm Mark Shaver. I'm working for MaxReform since 2015.
Meet me online:
- Contact form (without registration)
- Live chat (bottom right)
- Direct message via my BiggerPockets.com personal profile (registration required)
- CIO and head of "IT for REI Consulting" department, MaxReform, 5 years
Previous jobs (reverse chronological):
- Systems integrator, 3 years
- Web developer, 4 years
- Commercial videographer, 3 years
- Commercial photographer, 4 years
The full-job list available upon request.
Related Volunteer Experience
In my spare time, I help real estate investors:
- REI website development for newbies
- IT support at the BiggerPockets.com forum
- Organizing educational meetings:
- "REI CRMs" online book writing.
- Bachelor of Math
- Master of Computer Science
Language proficiency (ILR scale of 5 levels):
- English 2
- French 2
- German 2
- Russian 5
- ILR — Interagency Language Roundtable scale
IRL — the Interagency Language Roundtable scale is a set of descriptions of abilities to communicate in a language. It is the standard grading scale for language proficiency in the United States's Federal-level service:
- ILR Level 0 – No proficiency
- ILR Level 1 – Elementary proficiency
- ILR Level 2 – Limited working proficiency
- ILR Level 3 – Professional working proficiency
- ILR Level 4 – Full professional proficiency
- ILR Level 5 – Native or bilingual proficiency
The designation 0+, 1+, 2+, 3+, or 4+ is assigned when proficiency substantially exceeds one skill level but does not fully meet the criteria for the next level.
Umar Malik, Greater Chicago Area. He is building and preserving wealth through real estate and high-frequency day trading (see LinkedIn Profile).
I'm looking for an REI virtual internship. More...