Leah Vogt's profile
Hi, I'm Leah Vogt (aka Лилия Водопьянова). I work for MaxReform since 2019.
I have teamwork and multi-tasking skills working in multinational companies, including my 5-year employment experience in an international company in Malaysia and Singapore.
I have strong organizational, negotiation, and people management skills. I can adapt to new working environment, and integrate easily in different cultures and countries.
- Consultant, MaxReform
Previous jobs (reverse chronological):
- Translator (English-Russian), Avtotor Holding Management, Russia, 1 year
- Translator (English-Russian), 5-star Hotel Crystal House & Spa, Russia, 1 year
- Director, Simply Asia Travel & Tours Sdn.Bhd. Malaysia, 2 years
- International Group Liaison Officer, Dunham-Bush Holding Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia, 5 years
The full-job list available upon request.
- Bachelor of Arts in English philology and translation, Kyrgyz State University, Kyrgyzstan, 5 years
- Certificate, for Advanced training courses of the French language 730hrs.
- Certificate, for Advanced training courses in Business English 1460hrs.
- Training Leading People 168 hrs.
- Training Interaction Skills for Success 168 hrs.
Language proficiency (ILR scale of 5 levels):
- English 4+
- French 1+
- Russian 5
- Malay 2
- ILR — Interagency Language Roundtable scale
IRL — the Interagency Language Roundtable scale is a set of descriptions of abilities to communicate in a language. It is the standard grading scale for language proficiency in the United States's Federal-level service:
- ILR Level 0 – No proficiency
- ILR Level 1 – Elementary proficiency
- ILR Level 2 – Limited working proficiency
- ILR Level 3 – Professional working proficiency
- ILR Level 4 – Full professional proficiency
- ILR Level 5 – Native or bilingual proficiency
The designation 0+, 1+, 2+, 3+, or 4+ is assigned when proficiency substantially exceeds one skill level but does not fully meet the criteria for the next level.
I'm looking for an REI virtual internship. More...