You may still have questions about jet websites. We will answer some of them.
A: Jet websites have been developed since 2015 for big news websites.
New information technology is coming to the real estate industry with a 7-10 year delay. You can take advantage of a jet website for several years before your competitors also know about jet websites.
A: In the real estate industry investors and real estate agencies are the first clients. The jet website helps them:
- Convince visitors that the closure will be super fast
- Increase in times the conversion rate of visitors and their income.
A: A website that loads instantly is rocket science. Out of 100 web studios, only one is qualified to develop a jet website. But:
- It's likely to be infinitely far from real estate
- it won't be interested in developing a small REI website.
Our web studio is a rare combination of the sky-high technology stack and a passionate interest in real estate investment. You should hire us to save you the time of searching for a jet website developer.
Jet websites are more difficult to maintain and develop:
- Many common embedded web services (analytics, news aggregators,...) slow down the jet website. Some will have to be abandoned, others will have to be replaced by faster analogs
- You can only publish articles through our webmaster
- There are very few free design themes for jet websites. In the future, you will most likely need to order a custom design theme for your jet website.
A: Yes, a jet website can contain almost all kinds of media in a listing/page/blog:
- 3D Tour
Call to Action
It's a good time to go to the "Get An Offer" page.