Our Russian employees are looking for an REI virtual internship.
Contents of page
MaxReform company provides IT consulting services for real estate investors. Our Russian employees would like to take paid virtual internships with your REI team.
- One time setup fee $50
- $10 per hour
- 10 hour/per week minimum.
Our refund policy is very simple — you can get a complete and unconditional refund. Absolutely no questions asked!
We use an ILR scale of 5 levels to assess language proficiency of our interns:
- ILR — Interagency Language Roundtable scale
IRL — the Interagency Language Roundtable scale is a set of descriptions of abilities to communicate in a language. It is the standard grading scale for language proficiency in the United States's Federal-level service:
- ILR Level 0 – No proficiency
- ILR Level 1 – Elementary proficiency
- ILR Level 2 – Limited working proficiency
- ILR Level 3 – Professional working proficiency
- ILR Level 4 – Full professional proficiency
- ILR Level 5 – Native or bilingual proficiency
The designation 0+, 1+, 2+, 3+, or 4+ is assigned when proficiency substantially exceeds one skill level but does not fully meet the criteria for the next level.
The English levels of our interns are bold.
Feel free to use American nicknames of our virtual interns:
Mark Shaver [aka Марк Шейвер]:
Lisa Shelton [aka Лиза Шелтон]:
Eric Block [aka Юрий Вальков]:
Leah Vogt [aka Лилия Водопьянова]:
We can help you with the following stages:
- Web list scraping
- Cold Calling
- Lead search and nutrition
- Close deal
- Rehab management
- Selling or property management
Since 2002 we have made over 400+ technically complex IT projects. A project can last for thousands of hours. Dozens of our employees are working on a project.
Most of our communication with clients are remote. We work easily with RE investors from all states.
You will assign us tasks, assign executors, set deadlines... through project management software. It automatically records the time spent to the nearest minute.
You don't have to tie yourself to one intern. Our interns work in a group, each intern has different skills. You can choose the right intern for each task between us. Or you can set a task, and we will choose the right person for you.
For each task, you will receive a detailed report:
- Total task time
- Full-time logs:
- Which interns have performed the task
- At what time they were working
- What sub-tasks they were performing.
We use the following project management systems:
- Filipino virtual assistants vs Russian virtual interns?
1) Filipino virtual assistants are mostly young, have low qualifications, and work for money.
The average age of our Russian virtual interns is 50 years. We are well qualified and we dream about real estate investment. Our main goal for an internship is REI training. We want to learn and optimize the business processes of real estate investors.
The payment for the internship is secondary to us. In Russia, the hourly rate of our employees is from $25 to $50 per hour. We reduce our hourly rate at the time of the virtual internship. If we do not find a paid REI internship, we will look for an unpaid internship.
2) When it's daytime in America, it's evening in Russia, and it's late night in the Philippines. Russians can call and receive calls during American business hours, Filipinos can only sleep at those hours.
8 AM - 5 PM Eаstern Time is:
- 3 PM - 0 AM Russian Time or
- 9 PM - 6 AM Filipino Time.
8 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time is:
- 6 PM - 3 AM Russian Time or
- 0 AM - 9 AM Filipino Time.
- Why do I have to hire you?
During the internship there is a bilateral exchange of knowledge:You share your real estate investment experience We apply our knowledge of IT to your experience.
Mutual knowledge sharing takes your real estate investment to the next level.
- What software do virtual interns know?
We're an IT company:
- Our tech stack contains over 120 heavy IT technologies
- We know perfectly well the general desktop software (Word, Excel, photo editor, sound editor, video editor,...).
We do not know yet REI specific software. But you don't have to teach us them. REI specific software is amazingly simple. We open them up and start working right away. If there's something we don't understand, we read the user manual.
- Can virtual interns close deals?
Yes, our virtual interns can buy real estate. We can also remotely execute almost all REI business processes.
We take internships to remotely perform everything that a real estate investor does — from purchasing the property to rehabbing the property and property management.
If you would like to discuss the details of hiring our virtual interns, please contact us via the contact form. It would be a good idea if you wrote right away in your message:
- Your links (BiggerPockets.com profile, your website if there's one)
- Your questions
- If you're not satisfied with the hourly rate of our interns, please offer your hourly rate option.
We support a mailing newsletter “REI Virtual Assistants”. Subscribers regularly receive:
- Articles/videos/webinars/workshops/... on the subject of VA recruitment, training, and supervision
- REI VA software overviews
- Promotions, a lottery drawing (a prize is several free hours of our virtual interns).
- Profiles of new virtual interns ready for the REI internship.